The verdict is in!!!
It's a boy!!! I had my level 2 ultrasound today and everything went great! The baby looks great without any signs of problems at all. He weighs about 9 oz right now. His feet and legs are EXACTLY where I thought they were, on the lower left side. Our perinatologist shows him as a due date of Jan. 4th but we're sticking with the Dec. 30th due date. He said it would not hurt to induce him at 37 or 38 weeks so we'll see if we can talk Dr. Gerber into that and have him before X-mas! We have no name picked out yet. We need to get to work on that!
There's the proof! There's a tiny, white, cursor hand pointing to his "peenee woo". I was not paying attention very well when the ultra sound tech started. Dave saw "it" right away and said, "It's a boy!" The U/S tech said, "That is most definitely a boy!" I couldn't believe it. I was wrong for the 1st time out of 4 pregnancies! Dave, Mom, Dad and Tyler all guessed boy. Early on I thought he was a boy but I think I talked myself out of it by thinking girl thoughts and then I was SURE it was a girl. I just kept laughing. Too funny!

This is a 3D picture that is not very clear. He has both his arms up over his face. We told Ellie and Carter that he is already playing peek-a-boo with them!

This is another 3D shot in which you can see his face and he has 1 arm up by his head.

This is a nice profile shot with Baby's mouth closed. The white blurb above his eye is his right fist.

This is another profile shot with his mouth open.
No comments:
Post a Comment